Finally! It's finished! It only took about 8 months :)
I finally finished the quilt I'd envisioned for Zoe's room, and I made a matching pillow case to go with it. We're working right now to rearrange and organize her room. I'm hoping early next year we can move her out of the crib/toddler bed and into a twin, which will open up her room nicely. I added some vinyl and cloth butterflies I got on clearance this summer.
I adore the way this quilt turned out, but next time I attempt something this difficult, I will use a pattern. All the math was overwhelming, especially because I was measuring on the diagonal and I haven't been in a math class since my junior year of high school (that's about to change in 4 week, yikes!)
I made the pillowcase out of the backing and binding fabrics, so they do actually match.
Holly & Co.
Pin It Now!