Thanks to Mrs. Stephanie Howell for this prompt. You can see her blog post HERE.
We're gonna stick with the numbering style, since that seems to work the best for what I've got to say.
1. I love the Fall. I really do. I think I get happier in the Fall, which is unfortunate for the other 3 seasons that occupy the year. The food gets better, the clothes get better, the holidays get better. Seriously, I live for Fall.
2. I'm coming to terms with the reality that another baby may not be coming to our home anytime soon. I've struggling with giving in to that feeling a lot. Like if I accept that reality, I will loose all my hope. But since I've been letting go a little bit, I feel other things in my life filling that void. I'm working on turning my focus to the family that is here with me every day and trying to strengthen my bond with them, instead of investing so much energy in the absence of someone.
3. I forget sometimes that I have the most amazing family. My parents, my in-laws, my siblings, my cousins, my grandparents. I am really very blessed. I have a huge network of people that I could call anytime if needed. How's that for a security blanket?
4. Everytime I find a photo in my camera or in my phone, one that I might have missed, it reminds me why I take so many photos. I seriously LOVE photography. I love that I live in a day and age where I can take up to 1000 pictures and all I have to worry about it disk space. I love that lately, I've been able to share my love of photography with lots and lots of people.
5. I'm scared to go back to school. I'm not a school person. I'm not an academic person. I do much better in a work environment. I thrive and succeed there. But not school. It doesn't help that my (awesome) husband's GPA is setting an EXTREMELY high bar. Here's to hoping College: Round 2 is better than round one.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Holly & Co.