1. I love to dance. These days it's usually car dancing, but I love rocking out to a good pop song. If you ever drive past us, and see me and Zoe going crazy, it's normal, don't woryy.
2. I love baths. I take at least one bath a week.
3. At 18, my life plan, was to go to college, marry an older guy and spend the next 10 years barefoot and pregnant. Yeah, ambition was not my middle name. Very glad my life plan turned out quite differently.
4. I'm a people watcher. I never really noticed that I did this until a few years ago, but I think part of it stems from my ability to read people in a sense. While I'm not as outgoing as I once was, I like imaging a story and life for each person.
5. It took me a long time to find my talent. In the process, I played three musical instruments ( flute, harp, piano) played three sports (softball, soccer, volleyball) did speech and debate, jewelry, pottery, and many more things.....I kept waiting for something that came naturally for me. I scrapbooked throughout all these many things, but never considered it as a talent. It was really my parents who opened my eyes to the fact that I had already found my talent.
6. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorders when I was 17. I spent about a year on medication and 6 months with a therapist. I feel very strongly about caring for your own mental health. I think it's often times ignored, or put off as mood swings, when in reality, it's an illness.
7. I'm never satisfied with my hair. I have had all kinds of cuts and length and I never really stick to any one of them for very long. I usually cut my hair short about every 8 months, then spend the next 8 growing it back out. During high school (see #6) half my hair fell out due to stress and it's never really been the same since. I'm hoping one day to find the perfect style/cut that I'll keep forever, but for now, it will be ever changing.
If you'd like to play along, leave a link you your little known facts, I would love to read them
Holly & CO. Pin It Now!