1. Julep Nail Polish in Aisha - Julep is a nail subscription box and I have loved their fall colors. Aisha, however is my new favorite, and great deep plum color, perfect for fall, but not too dark.
2. Mindy Gledhill, Pocketful of Poetry Album - I fell in love with Mindy's music a couple years ago, and this new album is no exception.
3. HM knitted scarf - I picked this beauty up in Utah a few weeks ago, back before I could wear it. It has a slight metallic shimmer to it and it's perfect with everything!
4. Vermont Honey Apple Sugar Scrub - It's a mouthful to say, but absolutely divine. It leaves my skin so soft. I've used almost half the tube already.
5. Spiced Pumpkin Pie Clif Bar - Working at night, makes dinner kind of difficult most nights. I keep a stash of these in my desk and purse, for those occassions when I can't grab a full meal.
What are you loving this season?
Holly & Co.Pin It Now!