Traditions we kept:
- Making homemade pizza on Christmas eve
- Opening on present early on Christmas eve
- Big breakfast Christmas morning, although we did change the menu
Traditions we added:
- Watching the Grinch Stole Christmas with popcorn and peppermint hot chocolate
- Having a fancy dinner on Christmas Day
We also visited Santa Claus this year, a little bit earlier than usual, but it was still as magical as ever. I realized the last three years, without meaning to, I've titled the layouts on her visits with Santa, all the same thing...Pure Magic. I think it is one of my favorite things about being a mother, is watching all the magic in her face each and every year.
We didn't get to sending our Christmas cards this year, but without the cards, we still wish you and yours a very merry holiday and a happy new year!
Holly & Co.