- Zoe started school last week. She is going to public school, but she wears uniforms, which is awesome! After a little uncertainty on her part, they are turning out to be a non-issue. I can't get over how adorable she looks in them!
- I've been working part time at Fort Worth Fabric Studio and I'm loving it! Jodie is fantastic and I look forward to work every day. If you are looking for an online fabric store, her store is great, she makes her own bundles and kits as well.
- I have grown a mild obsession with Trader Joe's. I mean I liked it before, but now that I have one less than 5 miles, I'm there like twice a week. (Mostly because Ryan goes through so much of their jalapeno and cilantro hummus) But yeah, serious love for TJ's.
- It is still hot. We are still going to the pool several times a week, much to Zoe's joy! While I'm pumping the house full of cinnamon/pumpkin scents, just dreaming of pulling out my sweaters and boots. I'm still a long ways off from being able to wear them....or so I've been told.
- There are SO many kinds of bugs here. Also, I was introduced to fire ants this week (thanks Jodie!) Giant moths and cicadas roam around outside, while mosquitoes are sneaky and find a way inside our house.
- We went to the movies yesterday and our theater offered a full service menu. We are talking burgers, skewers, cheesecake, etc. Apparently that is a thing here. It a genius idea, I just wish we had known before we had gone....I wouldn't have eaten lunch at home.
Holly & Co.