While not all creativity can be quantified - for my purposes I am going to try.
- Complete 6 quilts - this shouldn't really be that hard, considering I have 4 already in various stages on completion.
- Sew 6 garments for Zoe - I got a serger for my birthday, and I am determined to make it worth it. I have plenty of patterns and fabric to make clothes for Zoe.
- Sew 6 garments for Myself - Last year, I sewed a dress for myself. It wasn't perfect, in fact, there are a lot of things that needed improvement in it, but, it was good enough to wear to my brother-in-law's wedding reception, and I even got a few compliments on it. This is also in effort to improve the quality of my wardrobe, making items that fit me well. View my Pinterest board of wardrobe patterns here.
|Here I am in the not-so-perfect dress.|
- Make 52 pages in 2015 - The reason this is a yearly goal, is I scrapbook in waves. I can complete 3 pages in a day, and then none for weeks on end, so I making this a yearly tally.
- Sort and Purge supplies - I do better with less options. I have boxes overflowing with supplies that I haven't touched in too long. Watch for some sale boxes and giveaways!
|My favorite scrapbook page from 2014|
- Take a picture with my SLR every week - I've been seriously neglecting my camera lately. It was only in the Fall, when I took my cousin's family pictures, that I realized how much I miss it.
- Find 3 new places to take pictures - I found a really cool purple wall by accident a few weeks ago, but I need to find some other places to go here in Fort Worth.
So that's pretty simple right?
I hope to achieve all these and more. But I'm starting small and simple,
Do you have creative goals? How do you measure them?
Holly & Co.