This post will be short and sweet. I wanted to share my easy recipe for Pumpkin Alfredo sauce. It's the perfect base for any pasta dish and the mix-ins are endless! I chopped up some left-over chicken kabobs and wilted some spinach. It was delicious.
Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2-1 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to tase
- 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 3-5 sage leaves (finely chopped)
- sprinkle of dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Saute garlic, sage and rosemary in olive oil. When fragrant, mix in pumpkin and cream. Stir on medium low heat. Add milk slowly while stirring, until desired consistency is reached. Mix in Parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Serve over hot pasta. Enjoy!
Holly & Co.